Fredrik has worked as a developer at the Norwegian Customs Service since March 2022. He has been involved in two main projects:
- Digitization programme/Customs processing: This project is about digitizing the Customs Agency's system for processing shipments on behalf of business. The system is a microservices architecture built with Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot and Kafka.
- Simplified subpoena: This project is about digitizing simplified subpoenas and all processes surrounding the issuance and follow-up of subpoenas. The system is also built on a microservice architecture with Kafka.
One of the biggest challenges in both projects was to create a robust and scalable solution that could meet the needs of the Norwegian Customs Service. This required a good understanding of microservice architecture and Kafka, as well as experience working in the public sector.
Fredrik has contributed to solving this challenge in several ways. He has a solid technical background and experience with microservice architecture and Kafka. He is also good at working in teams and communicating with both technical and non-technical users. In addition, he is willing to take responsibility and work independently.
In both projects, Fredrik has used the following technology:
- Spring Boot
In both projects, Fredrik has provided the following services:
- Utvikling av ny funksjonalitet
- Deltakelse i arkitekturdiskusjoner og beslutninger
- Sikring av god bruk av Kafka
- Rulle ut ny funksjonalitet til test og produksjon
- Følge opp test
- Code reviews
- Overvåking av applikasjoner i produksjon
Fredrik has delivered a solid effort in his projects at the Norwegian Customs Authority. He has contributed to creating robust and scalable solutions that meet the needs of the Norwegian Customs Service. Fredrik has a solid technical background and experience, and he is good at working in teams and communicating with both technical and non-technical users. He is a valuable resource for any project.
Fredrik has been an important contributor to building up a strong specialist expertise in microservice architecture and Kafka at the Customs Agency. He has attended courses and seminars, and he has also been an active mentor to other developers and architects on the team. Fredrik has also been an important contributor to creating a good culture of cooperation and interaction at the Customs Agency. He is always willing to help others, and he is good at listening to other people's perspectives.